CONTEMPORARY COMMUNITY HEALTHCARE AT THE FIVE HORIZONS HEALTH CLINIC
Limited Primary Care
Establish yourself as a patient at Five Horizons Health Clinic and you'll have access to treatment for several common illnesses and conditions including:
Annual Wellness Examinations
Sprains and Muscle Strains
Upper Respiratory Infections
Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
Specialized Medical Treatment
- PreExposure Prophylaxis (PrEP) PrEP or Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis is an oral medication that can reduce your risk of getting HIV. If you take PrEP as directed, it can reduce the chance that HIV will be able to infect your body. A once-daily pill is available for patients seeking PrEP. For more information, click here.
- Hepatitis C testing and treatment.
- Human Immunoficiency Virus (HIV) testing and treatment.
STD/STI testing starts at $75.00 and provides diagnosis and treatment for:
- Mycoplasma Genitalium
- Human Papilloma Virus/HPV
Additional Clinic Information
- Five Horizons is certified by the Department of Transportation to provide Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration physicals for individuals applying for a CDL.
- Payment options include most insurances, Medicaid, Medicare, and self-pay.
Cinco Horizontes provides identical services to the Five Horizons Clinic with the addition of a bi-lingual health professional and translated medical information.