THE FIVE HORIZONS CLINIC
Specialized Medical Treatment Options:
- PreExposure Prophylaxis (PrEP) PrEP or Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis is an oral medication that can reduce your risk of getting HIV. If you take PrEP as directed, it can reduce the chance that HIV will be able to infect your body. A once-daily pill is available for patients seeking PrEP. For more information, click here.
- Hepatitis C
The Five Horizons Clinic provides diagnosis and treatment for STDs/STIs including:
- Mycoplasma Genitalium
- Human Papilloma Virus/HPV
General Medical Care:
- Treatments for illnesses such as colds, flu, stomach aches or ear infections
- Minor Injury Care for sutures, sprained joints, cuts
- Chronic Disease such as diabetes and hypertension
- Physicals, annual exams, and check-ups
- *Five Horizons is certified by the Department of Transportation to provide Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration physicals for individuals applying for a CDL.
Payment options include most insurances, Medicaid, Medicare, and self-pay.
Cinco Horizontes provides identical services to the Five Horizons Clinic with the addition of a bi-lingual health professional and translated medical information.