CONTEMPORARY COMMUNITY HEALTHCARE
at the FIVE HORIZONS HEALTH CLINIC
Treatment at our clinic is provided by a certified nurse practitioner. Clinic hours are Monday - Friday from 9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m; the clinic closes from 12:30 p.m. - 2:00 p.m. for lunch. While walk-ins are welcome, appointments are strongly encouraged and can be made by calling (205) 759-8470 or by using our online portal to schedule directly with a nurse practitioner:
Limited Primary Care
Establish yourself as a patient at Five Horizons Health Clinic and you'll have access to treatment for several common illnesses and conditions including:
Annual Wellness Examinations
Sprains and Muscle Strains
Upper Respiratory Infections
Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
Preventive Treatment and Testing
- PreExposure Prophylaxis (PrEP) When taken as directed - a once-daily pill - PrEP is 92% effective in preventing HIV infection (source: cdc.gov); for more information, click here.
- Hepatitis C (HCV) testing.
- Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) testing.
STD/STI Testing and Treatment
STD/STI testing provides diagnosis and treatment for:
Additional Clinic Information
- Appointments are strongly encouraged. You may make an appointment by calling (205) 759-8470.
- Payment options include most insurances, Medicaid, Medicare, and self-pay.
- For self-pay patients, the cost to see the nurse practitioner is $75 per visit. This does not include costs for labwork, costs associated with treatment (i.e. medicine), or any other costs associated with the visit.
- For insured patients, costs vary depending on office visit co-pay and deductibles for lab work.